Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the body. Blood pressure is not the same throughout the day, so it rises and falls. But if it stays high for a long time then that’s what you call a high blood pressure or hypertension. Now this is dangerous as it can damage your heart and cause other health problems.
There is everything wrong with having a high blood pressure. In fact, high blood pressure is the leading cause of stroke and heart disease which kills around 7.5 million people worldwide every year. According to a professor at Imperial College London’s school of public health, Majid Ezzati, high blood pressure is no longer a problem only affecting the western world or the wealthy countries, it also affects the poor countries
According to a report published by World Health Organization (WHO) the prevalence of this condition in females aged 18 and above was around 20% and males around 24%.This was in 2015. The report went further to analyze the top five countries with the highest proportion of men with high blood pressure. They were all in Central and Eastern Europe: Latvia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia and Lithuania.
It is a belief in the society that males always indulge in physical activities and so having a high blood pressure is a thing for their counterparts. But from that report, it is clear that high blood pressure is more common in men than in women. But let’s again remember that the margin is too small.
The top five countries with the highest proportion of women with the condition in 2015 were all in Africa: Chad, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali and Somali. What’s shocking is that around one in three women in these countries had high blood pressure. In an article published on bloodpressureuk.org, as of 2017, over 1 billion people worldwide had high blood pressure. This is what makes this trend a ticking bomb; the number of people living with the condition worldwide has doubled over the last 40 years.
So let’s dive into the matter, analyze this problem and discuss a more viable solution to this silent killer.
Heavily Marketed Blood Pressure Solutions
Just like any condition that affects a larger population, there are different remedies advertised by companies, institutions, commercial doctors and individuals. They promise to lower the blood pressure but some of them only work for a limited time while others don’t work at all. They include the following:
- Over-the-counter medicines, which are types of medications that are highly advertised and readily available. Since most attacks come unexpectedly, these medicines come in handy. Over-the-counter drugs for high blood pressure normally come as capsules, pills or tablets. When you consult a medical practitioner who is in the business of selling these drugs, you will mostly end up buying the same drugs sold over the counter unknowingly.
- ACE inhibitors are also the most common medications you will be given by commercial doctors. This is a pharmaceutical drug primarily used for the treatment of hypertension. What this drug does is that it causes relaxation of blood vessels and decrease in blood volume so as to lower blood pressure and decrease oxygen demand from the heart.
- Exercise is the other common recommendation when you have high blood pressure. Certified medical practitioners will tell you that a little activity is better than no activity at all. This is absolutely correct. Being physically active and exercising for at least 30 minutes each day goes a long way in helping you lower your blood pressure—at least that’s what works for some patients. However, there are those patients that cannot do these exercises and so it becomes hard for them to follow this recommendations. There are also exercising equipment filled in the stores and always advertised on TV shows. Commercial doctors in most cases recommend them to patients.
Why These Solutions Are Dangerous?
The above mentioned solutions are highly televised and it is evident that most patients go for them as they promise to work faster and more efficiently. That’s far from the truth. They have side effects and sometimes can be dangerous to the health of the patient.
Going for over-the-counter drugs is one mistake most high blood pressure patients make. It is important to understand that there are some OTC medicines that raise the blood pressure instead of lowering it, some make the medicines prescribed by the doctor less effective. Common over-the-counter medication such as aspirin and ibuprofen, decongestants, migraine headache medications and other products have been proven to increase your blood pressure. There are labels on OTC medicines that list the ingredients and warnings and other important facts patients need to know before taking the drugs. However, when there is an emergency, most patients don’t have the time to read the labels. So these drugs become unsafe.
ACE inhibitors on the other hand are some of the most trusted medications for hypertension. Although they help combat this condition to some extent, they have been proven to have some side effects. For instance, some users report having a dry cough as a result. This drug has also shown to cause dizziness in some patients while others have complained of an upset stomach after taking them. Pregnant mothers or women who are planning to become pregnant are advised to avoid ACE inhibitors and talk to their doctors as these medications can cause problems for them and the developing baby.
Exercising is the other solution recommended to patients suffering from this condition. This normally works but most commercial doctors don’t tell patients the risks associated with this. Resistance training at the gym may not be the best thing to do when you have a high blood pressure. There are so many things you have to keep in mind if you wish to lower your blood pressure through exercise. This includes learning the techniques for lifting to reduce risk of injury, not holding your breath, breathing easily and continuously, lifting light weights more frequently, listening to your body and many more things. This goes to show that lowering your blood pressure through exercise calls for a personal trainer or it can turn tragic.
This endeavor sounds costly. But there is a great natural solution to help you lower your blood level. Let’s discuss that now.
High Blood Pressure Treatment With Zeolite
Zeolite for blood pressure doesn’t sound convincing. But did you know that our immune systems are always under siege and are working 24/7 to destroy the impurities we breathe ,the bad foods we eat and the contaminated water we drink—not to mention the chemicals we apply on our skins. You probably don’t understand what all that has to do with high blood pressure. Well all these chemical toxins flood our systems with dangerous free radicals. This contributes to oxidative stress and that’s a key cause of high blood pressure levels. Zeolite being a natural detoxifier is what you need to get rid of the dangerous free radicals. Detoxifying your body plays a crucial role in any treatment plan to reduce high blood pressure.
So can zeolite lower blood pressure? Yes it can. Here is all you need to know about zeolite as a blood pressure aid:
- When your body is detoxified and your blood free from chemicals, having a high blood pressure should be the last thing on your mind. It is important to understand that most of the conditions people suffer from are as a result of toxins and heavy metals. High blood pressure is no exception. But zeolite is a natural detoxifier to help you cleanse your body. It is made of silica which happens to be the third most abundant trace element in the body and alumina tetrahedra. So here is how zeolite normalizes blood pressure.
- Zeolite is an extremely hard and microporous structure which resembles a honeycomb with cavities and ducts found throughout the molecule. It has channels that consists of openings. This is where minerals or heavy metals bind to. The silicon building block is electrically neutral with the aluminum building block exhibiting negative charge through out the structure. So zeolite is able to attract minerals with positive charges such as potassium, calcium, iron, sodium and magnesium. Zeolite aids in eliminating the excess minerals to balance blood pressure level in the body. Zeolite generally cleanses your digestive tract, your cardiovascular system and your blood.
- It is important to emphasize that detoxification based on zeolite is the most efficient method of eliminating toxins and heavy metals. The natural detoxification method with zeolite is one that’s recognized worldwide.
If you wish to try out zeolite to detoxify your body and lower your blood pressure then consider taking in powder form. So if you have zeolite powder, simply dissolve it in water. It is easily absorbed in the blood stream when in powder form. On its way to all the body organs, it traps all the unwanted compounds and leaves behind exactly what the body needs to function normally.
SomaVital Zeolite Powder
The Best Zeolite Powder Available.
And with that in mind, you now don’t have to risk your life further with the highly advertised solutions that promise to lower your blood pressure but end up damaging your body. You have seen how zeolite normalizes blood pressure in the most natural manner without any side effects. And the best part is that everyone can benefit from zeolite detoxification. But it’s advisable for people under 18 years and pregnant women wanting to use zeolite for blood pressure to first talk to their doctors. Otherwise, this is a completely safe product.
It is also important to ensure that the manufacturer of your zeolite product only uses zeolite mined specifically for human consumption. It’s the only way you will stand to enjoy the benefits of this mineral. Following these points will help you enjoy the best natural remedy for your high blood pressure.
SomaVital Zeolite Powder
The Best Zeolite Powder Available.
FAQs about Zeolite as a Blood Pressure Aid
Will Zeolite Cause Side Effects?
No. There are no side effects associated with zeolite. It is important to understand that other detoxifying products have side effects because they form a weak bond with toxins or completely fail to bond with the toxins. So when the toxins are pulled out of the cells and not transported out of the body, they make you feel sick. That’s not the case with zeolite. With this natural mineral, you will not have a healing crisis since it captures and locks the toxins as soon as they are pulled out of the cells.
The toxins are also never exposed since there is no condition harsh enough in the body to break down the zeolite. So you will not have any side effect. But this doesn’t mean it is a wonder drug. There may be some exceptions, but they are rare.
How Safe is Zeolite?
Zeolite is totally safe as it is a naturally occurring substance. And just to assure high blood pressure patients that what they are taking is a safe product, zeolite has been used in may products people come in contact with on a daily basis—medications and food like cereals and rice. Toxicology tests have also been carried out and have proven that zeolite is nontoxic. But it is important that you take precautions and consult your doctor if you are a pregnant woman or a person under the age of 18.
You need to understand that zeolite can be “dirty” because it is highly contaminated with impurities that were in the ground before it was mined out. Zeolite can also contain some large amounts of amorphous. This is essentially the extra dirt that attaches to zeolite during the mining process. However, zeolite that’s sold has been purified and what you get is the pure form of zeolite that’s safe for consumption.
Is There A Difference Between Various Types of Zeolite?
Yes. There are nearly 50 different types of zeolite and clinoptilolite-zeolite is the most recommended for human consumption. They vary is physical and chemical properties. The primary differences can also be noted from the crystal structure and chemical composition. Depending on the zeolite in question, you will also notice some difference in the practical density, molecular pore size, cation selectivity and strength.