Looking to relax at home after long day at work? While you could have different ideas - from music, long baths, to watching TV - nothing beats the relaxation of a spa-like experience. Foot and body soak helps you fell all that, right in your home.
Filled with many essential oils that help in reducing stress, they not only get the dead skin off your body but also help you unwind in the best way possible.
SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak tries to achieve just that with its 100% natural ingredients, and full of essential oils. Among the best body soaks, it removes all the toxins from your feet, takes care of the fungus, allows your skin to breathe, and relaxes your tight muscles with its mix of essential oils.
If you’re planning to buy a foot soak for yourself that cleans not only your skin of all the toxins and dirt but also relaxes your muscles, SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak could be the one for you. Read out the whole review to learn more about the product.
What is it made of?
Made out of 100% natural ingredient, SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak contains a mix of natural salts as well as essential oils.
You get better care for your skin, relieve your stress levels and do all you want, without worrying about drying your feet too much.
How do you use it?
Easy to use, all you have to do is mix the salts in a tub of warm water and take long deep breaths while you enjoy some music and sip your wine. The scent of the oils will not only help your feet loosen up and make your skin healthy, it will also lift up your mood, get you rid of your fatigue, and help you sleep better.
Why is it the best foot soak on the market?
So, what makes this best foot soak special? Here is a look at all the ingredients:
1. Includes Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
ACV foot soak works as a great exfoliator for the skin. Apple Cider Vinegar is a mild acid and therefore, is easily able to get rid of the old dead skin off your feet. It also heals sore foot muscles and thus, gives you a very relaxing feeling. It is also one of the vinegar with a sweet smell instead of a medicinal one. Apple Cider Vinegar is thus, one of the ingredients used in the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak that helps it deal with the dead skin and inflammation.
2. Has Epsom Salts
Derived from mineral-rich water, Magnesium sulfate (commonly known as Epsom Salt) is great for treating joint pains, soothe muscles and treating skin. The salt also has many antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which make many people opt for an Epsom Salt foot soak to treat their feet of any issues. Soaking feet in Epsom Salt can also help you get rid of any foot cramps that you may be experiencing.
SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak also consists Epsom Salt as one of its ingredients, which not only makes it a soothing but also a foot fungus soak that can treat issues like pains, cramps, bacteria, and more.
3. Has All The Essential Oils You Need
Essential Oils are amazing for your skin and can provide a ton of benefits with just a few drops. Essential oils are concentrated form of oils extracted from plants which provide both aroma and benefits for your skin. An essential oil foot soak containing a mix of Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, and Tea Tree Oil can rid your feet of any fungus, help with sore muscles, and relax your body with their scent.
The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak has a blend of essential oils that give you both body as well as therapeutic benefits. It consists of Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Frankincense Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Peppermint Oil.
Listed are the benefits of all these essential oils:
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree Oil helps you fight against foot odor, and reduce sweatiness. Due to this, Tea Tree Oil foot soak is quite popular with people who have a problem with foot fungus.
- Lavender Oil: Lavender Oil has properties to calm your muscles and relieve your stress. The aroma of it can relax you instantly.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus Oil is a pain reliever and can help with aching feet. It will also help you if your feet are swollen.
- Lemon Grass Oil: Lemongrass Oil is another pain reliever that keeps the stress in the joints at bay.
- Frankincense Oil: Frankincense Oil is another essential oil that helps with relaxation. It is advised to apply this oil daily on your feet to keep the skin young looking and have a better sleep at the end of the day.
- Rosemary Oil: Rosemary Oil increases the circulation in one’s body. At the end of a long and hard working day or sitting in the office for long hours, your feet might feel stiff. Rosemary Oil will help increase the circulation in order to get rid of all the knots and cramps.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint Oil is famous for its cooling effects and is also said to bring down a fever. Rubbing Peppermint Oil at the bottom of your feet can reduce excessive heat in your body, and also cure fever.
- Zeolite Powder: The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak contains a pure zeolite mix to pull toxins out of the body and rid your feet of odor. Wearing shoes for a very long time can cause you to sweat and leave a bad odor on your feet. Zeolite is a mix of several minerals which absorbs the odor of the feet thus, removing it along with any toxins in the body.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda helps in getting the dead skin off as well as allows your skin to breathe to make space for the new cells. The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak also consists of Baking Soda that can help you get rid of excess dirt and dead skin.
4. How to use the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak?
The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak can be used as a hand and foot soak as well as a body soak. To use it as a hand and foot soak, pour about one gallon of water in a tub large enough to accommodate your hands or feet and add two tablespoons of the Ultimate Body Soak. Mix the salts of the body soak until they are completely dissolved.
Soak your feet or hands for 30 minutes and wipe off with a dry cloth. For a body soak, repeat the same steps, except fill a tub with water and dissolve about 4 to 6 tablespoons of the body soak salts.
It also helps to take deep, relaxed breathe while your feet are soaked in the liquid. This helps reduce the tension, and the aroma makes you feel rejuvenated.
5. What are the benefits of the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak?
The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak uses a combination of natural ingredients meant specifically to take care of your skin. It aims at giving you a spa-like experience at home, helping you relax, rejuvenate, and heal with its mix of essential oils and healing salts.
The Top Benefits You Would Love
- Pulls Toxins out of the Body: The presence of Epsom Salts in the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak helps you get rid of all the toxins out the body. The anti-bacterial properties of the salt help it get into your skin and rid of all the harmful toxins in the body. The Tea-tree oil, too, helps in that purpose.
- Improves Circulation: Many patients are recommended to rub rosemary oil on your feet as it helps in increasing the blood circulation. Thus, the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak makes use of rosemary oil in its mixture to help you achieve the same without having to buy an oil for the purpose. Increased blood circulation keeps the skin healthy for a longer time and doesn’t tire you out.
- Reduces Inflammation: A lot of times we get blisters or cracks in our feet due to excessive work load, or putting too much pressure on our feet. The tea tree oil and lemongrass oil along with the apple cider vinegar present in the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak helps heal the inflammation and get rid of any cracks in your skin. It revitalizes your skin with nutrients and makes the healing process a lot faster.
- Relaxes Stiff Muscles: Eucalyptus oil and Zeolite can help relax the stiffness in your muscles. A long day at work many times makes your joints stiff and may also lead to cramps. This mixture of salts and essential oils helps you get rid of all the knots in your feet by relaxing your muscles. In turn, it helps in getting rid of any cramps that might happen due to too much work.
- Relieves you of Stress, Aches and Migraine: The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak consists of many essential oils whose purpose is to help you get rid of any stress or tension in your body. The Lavender Oil and Peppermint Oil treat stress with their aroma and their cooling effect on the body.
Get rid of the excess heat of the body and relieve any stress as well. The Eucalyptus oil and lemongrass and especially used to treat any kind of aches in the muscles or joints.
The Frankincense oil is another stress reliever which helps people with a migraine. It is advised for people to rub the oil on their feet or their temple to help them with their migraine. The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak puts it in their body soak to help achieve that goal with just one product.
6. Get Rid of Dead Skin: Apple Cider Vinegar has a mild acid present in it which helps in getting rid of the dead skin easily. This, along with baking soda helps you get rid of the excess dead skin on the top of your feet and give you a fresh looking healthy skin. You can use the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak as many times as you want as these ingredients not only get the dead skin off but also get rid of the excess dirt that you might have and thoroughly clean your skin.
7. Overcome Foot Odor: Tea Tree Oil has medicinal properties that help in getting rid of the foot odor by reacting with the sweating glands. It lessens the growth of bacteria on your feet that causes you to produce more sweat than usual.As a result, you get rid of the foot odor that you develop at times after wearing your shoes for too long. This also causes you to produce lesser sweat and therefore, allows your skin to breathe well.
8. Get Rid of Any Fungal Infection: The Epsom Salt and Zeolite have anti-fungal properties that are used to get rid of any infections that you may have on your feet. A lot of times the foot odor that you have may happen because of a fungal infection that you may be unaware of. The Epsom Salt traps those toxins and gets rid of them making the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak an effective weapon to fight with the fungal infection and eases the process of healing as well.
9. Made Out of Natural Ingredients: The best part about the SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak is that it is made out of 100% natural ingredients and therefore, is an organic product. People with sensitive skin, therefore, don’t have to worry about the product causing them any irritation or issues as the product is free of all chemicals. It does not contain any kind of fillers or synthetic dyes to enhance its colors or perfume.
The natural ingredients also make the body soak work faster than other available feet soaks and salts and thus, make it one of the best foot soak in the market.
10. Give You A Spa-Like Aromatherapy At Home: The perfect blend of several essential oils like Lavender Oil, Frankincense Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Lemongrass Oil in the mixture of SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak gives you a spa-like an experience in the comfort of your home.
Now you don’t have to light expensive candles or go to a spa to get the stress-relieving aromatherapy. All you have to do is mix your body soak in a tub full of water and get that experience while sipping your drink.
To buy or not to buy?
The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak makes an excellent progress in the already filled market of foot and body soaks by providing an organic product. Made with 100% natural ingredients, the product already wins half the battle by giving the people benefits without any possible side effects.
With several natural ingredients, from Apple Cider Vinegar, Epsom Salts, Zeolite Powder, to Baking Soda, you get all the benefits you need without any extra dyes or synthetic fillers. Priced at $20 for a 0.5 pounds packet may seem a little expensive but the quantity of product required for every foot soak is hardly one or two tablespoons and therefore, it can last you for a long time.
The product also comes in a resealable pouch so that you don’t have to worry about the aroma getting lost or salts becoming dense due to humidity at any point. The natural ingredients also make sure that the product does not go stale and smells the same every time you use it.
Apart from the logistics, the product aims at providing a lot of health benefits given the plethora of ingredients it contains.
- Get rid of the dead cells off your feet
- Allows your skin to breathe in order to generate new cells
- Get rid of toxins in the body
- Heal inflammations or treat fungal infections
- With the essential salts, fighting sweat inducing bacteria becomes easier, reducing foot odor.
- Relieves your stress by improving the circulation in your body and successfully getting rid of any stiffness you may have.
- The aroma of oils offers you the relaxation therapy you need to get rid of all the stress and tension.
The SomaVital Ultimate Body Soak is overall a great product to use given its ease of use and the quality of ingredients used in there. You can use it as many times as you want and feel relaxed in a matter of minutes. The product is a must buy for people who seek an all-in-one product to relieve their stress and heal their skin.